John is a graduate of Trent University with a bachelor’s degree, majoring in Business Administration with a minor in Sociology.
He initially found his passion for people doing door to door services in conjunction with charities such as Sick Kids Hospital, The Red Cross and World Vision. After that he made his way into a more established business setting becoming the business development manager for an IT company. His last stop before taking a step into Commercial Real estate was time split between the sales lead and project manager for a large structural steel manufacturer. Although John had success with every industry he worked in, he is focusing on his passion for building substantial and sustainable relationships, networking and becoming the best commercial real estate advisor for his clientele.
- I thoroughly enjoyed my time working with John, I came to know him as a truly valuable asset to any team. He is honest dependable, and incredibly hard working. Beyond that, he is an impressive problem solver who is always able to address complex issues with strategy and confidence. John is inspired by challenges and is never intimidated by them.
Kyle Hillis – The Network Incorporated
- John has excellent communication skills and is able to work independently. He is also an excellent team player as well as natural leader. John would be an asset to any company and has my highest recommendation.
Suheyl Khaki – Data First Solutions
- In my experience with John, he was exceptional with customers and always brought with a fun and positive attitude while always satisfying their every need. Further, John carried out required tasks and performance expectations with ease, making him a very reliable individual.
Evan Taggart - EIW
- Certified Beer Cicerone
- Event planner and Owner of @thecordovacup on Instagram (Featured in Cottage Life Magazine)
- Professional Paintball player of CXBL in 2009
- Avid Golfer