B.Comm, Sales Representative
Justin is a graduate from the University of Guelph. He graduated in 2018 with an Honors Bachelor of
Commerce degree, majoring in Real Estate and Housing.
With well-known family recognition in the commercial real estate industry, Justin has been exposed
to a vast variety of transactions through his upbringing. Previously employed with an International
Commercial Real Estate Brokerage and Yeoman and Company Paralegal Professional Corporation
during his co-op, he has gained a knowledgeable understanding of different aspects in the industry.
Justin focuses on maintaining his large list of contacts and building new relationships while providing
the best customer service for his clients.
Justin strives on building a reputable name in the industry through his honor, integrity, networking,
and market knowledge.
• Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
• Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
• Canadian Real Estate Board (CREA)
• Long term member of Islington Golf Course
• Actively involved in many sports. Past participation includes competitive golf, hockey, and
• Graduate from St. Michael’s College School in 2014