Associate Vice President, Broker
Rocco graduated from the University of Guelph with a B.Comm in Real Estate and Housing
Over the last three years at Indusite Realty Corporation, Brokerage, Rocco has successfully completed over 100 Transactions across the GTA from Burlington to Newmarket. He continues to enhance his real estate skills and knowledge and completed his Broker designation in 2019.
Rocco has earned the trust of many local and international companies. He is an integral part of a team responsible for the leasing and renewal of tenants across a wide portfolio including one of Canada’s largest property advisors. Rocco continues to focus on Industrial and Investment sales and leasing.
While working in the management team for four years in his previous role with a large real estate firm, Rocco continues to be focused on relationship building and customer service throughout his involvement in the real estate industry since the age of 18.
With his added experience as an owner/landlord, Rocco is able to recognize and meet the needs of both landlords and tenants, managing and leasing his own Real Estate Investment portfolio.
- Rocco is a member of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Rocco was excellent in helping sell our unit. He worked within our needs and kept us fully informed of progress. He was able to negotiate a great price point. Definitely recommend him.
- Rocco was able to find us a facility when no one could. We couldn't be happier having worked with Rocco. He was fast and always responsive while being empathetic to our requirements. He simply got it. Thanks for everything Rocco!
- Rocco is an outstanding agent. Professional, hard working, energetic go getter. Able to understand your needs and deliver exceeding your expectations. Don't let his baby face mislead you, young but very ambitious. Highly recommended.
- Rocco came through for our Business at a time when no other realtor could. For the majority of landlords our business, a dance studio, is undesirable. They do not want to deal with possible noise concerns from our music, parking from our clients etc. We had outgrown our current location 3yrs ago but had been unable to find a new building and get around the above hurdle. In addition, the area we were looking in, availability was scarce, prices high and we thought we would have to relocate to a different city, not ideal for our clients. Where most realtors gave up and accepted the answer "no" from the landlord, Rocco did not! Our lease was expiring in July and we were feeling anxious and a bit panicked. We worried we would not be able to find a new space, would be stuck resigning our old lease (which our landlord was pressuring us to do by March) and not be able to scale up our business. Rocco was determined and promised us he would find us a new home. After working with 5 different realtors over 3yrs we were cautiously optimistic. Rocco found us viable options where others had not, he took our leads on buildings we had seen and investigated and pursued every possibility until it was a definite dead end. We met Rocco in February and he found a new home in March, a five minute drive from our current location and negotiated a magnificent deal with the landlord allowing us to afford a space bigger than we needed but now look forward to growing into. Rocco is the type of agent you want in your corner for every real estate deal. He is genuine, hard working, persistent, passionate and professional. Thanks again Rocco!
- Committed to Martial Arts for over 16 years: achieved Black Belt ranking in Martial Arts, competed in many competitions over the years and won multiple gold medals for Team Canada (ICoMA- International Congress of Martial Arts)
- Inductee to UMAHoF- Universal Martial Arts Hall of Fame
- Long term and active member at Credit Valley Golf and Country Club